Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Pole Dancing

So, my oldest daughter just asked me if she could take Pole Dancing lessons.

She's 10.

Let's just say that my mouth couldn't have opened any wider if I was getting a cavity filled.

After I collected myself, I asked her what the heck she was talking about (OMGHOWDOESSHEKNOWWHATTHATEVENIS????).

Turns out she saw a Groupon coupon for 1/2 off Pole Dancing lessons when looking over my shoulder at my email. She thought it sounded great, because pole dancing is like the jig right? Like the dancing Polish people do?

Let's just say it took me about ten minutes before I could breathe between fits of laughter.

sigh...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol. Funny story.

Have a great weekend.

Melanie said...

OMG, Heather! That is sooooooo funny! Kids. *insert eye rolling emoticon*. They just never cease to amaze. :-)

Pamela Calhoun said...

Heather, that is hilarious!